Vocational Rehab Services Manager | Location: Saskatchewan
Tracy graduated with Distinction with combined degrees in Anatomy and Physiotherapy from the University of Saskatchewan in 1997, later completing her Canadian Orthopedic Manual Therapy diploma in 2002. She brings over 23 years of combined experience in disability management as a subject matter expert incorporating innovative strategies and solutions to achieve cost-effective outcomes. She is a member in good standing with the Vocational Rehabilitation Association of Canada and the College of Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals.
Tracy is also a Member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association (MCPA). Tracy has continued her ongoing education in a multitude of areas including Chronic Pain, Chronic Disease Management, Mental Health, Motivational Interviewing, Ethics, and a Masters Certification in Project Management. Tracy is passionate that ‘Good Work is Healthy’ and embeds this philosophy in all that she does to facilitate positive change.
- Bachelor of Science Physical Therapy (BScPT) with Distinction
- Bachelor of Science Anatomy (BScAnat) with Distinction
- Manual Therapy Diploma (Canadian Orthopedic Division)
- Registered Rehabilitation Professional (RRP)
- Masters Certificate in Project Management (MCPM)
- Return to Work Disability Manager (RTWDM)